The author enjoys long walks on moonlit beaches, puppies and cuddling. He's also jaded, sarcastic and overly critical. Sorry.
- CRUEL AND UNUSUAL LUNCH: outrageous loafs, constitutional standards, and a heck of a lot of intestinal trauma
- Only in Miami: 160 tropical fish qualify for room and board at a stadium
- AVIAN FLU: I voted against it, before I voted for it.
- PINK SLIME: state governors promote the nutritional value of ammonia-washed processed beef filling
- 2012 Gallop-Healthways Well-Being Index Report: Most Obese Metropolitan Areas
- RT @MensFitness: #MotivationMonday: "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden 1 year ago
- RT @LIVESTRONGFit: "Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records." - William Arthur Ward 1 year ago
LIVE IN TEXAS? NEAR AUSTIN?
Got a hankerin' for some combination of mud, sweat, blood and a pretty darn powerful sense of accomplishment? Come join us.
CHANGE. SUPPORT. GROW.
These organizations do not sponsor and are not affiliated in any way with this blog. I'm not including links to their websites because I receive a commission, a referral fee or some kind of mass-produced, shiny trinket. These organizations are simply positive influences in our communities. Don't hesitate to check them out.
agreement avian flu bacon bacon mania baseball basketball beef products inc. bird flu bottled water breakfast Burger King calories cancer Chicken McBites Chicken McNuggets Christmas common sense competitive eating cookies cupcake David Stern dessert Diet exercise fast food fitness flu food food network Gerald Zirnstein gym H5N1 health Holiday humor hunger ice cream Jamie Oliver lean finely textured beef lifestyle Livestrong lockout lyrics Magic Mars McDonalds Medicine MLB motivation NBA news Nutrition Obesity overweight pink slime pizza prince fielder Pujols rant resolutions romance science skillet sports toughmudder tsa ua under armour united states department of agriculture USDA valentine's day water weird news world water day wounded warrior project